Tuesday, April 20, 2010

6 Days til The Big Apple!!!


Hey everyone! I'm back with more pictures and to update you with what I've been sewing.  Today was a bit chilly, but I guess it's better then the winter weather we had. I'm still ready for Summer! 

I'm so excited because I'm leaving for New York on Monday! I have been there once before and it was a total blast! I'm ready to go back :) I'll make sure I take tons of pictures so everyone can see what we did while we were there. 

Here are a couple purses I have been working on for my Etsy Showcase. The first one is my favorite, it's so versatile. It's perfect for a dressy or casual look and it could match either black or brown! I love the how the button adds the perfect finishing touch to this purse.


This green purse reminds me of Summer! It's so brightly colored and has a handmade fabric flower that gives it a chic and trendy feel. What do you think?

I also made some potholders. They kind of have a cottage look because of the colors. The quilting adds a special touch to them, but also makes them more durable.

There are a few of my latest creations. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave me a comment and let me know you visited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment