Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sew Much Painting!

So I know it's been awhile since I've been on again, but I've been helping my brother and sister-in-law paint their house they just bought!! I'm so excited for them to get all moved in and see the finished product. They have a lot more space in this new house then they did in their old one, so my nephew Luke will be able to go crazy with his toys! 
Of course I have made time for sewing though :) Here are some of my latest creations...

I LOVE the way this black and white purse turned out. Very classy, and it's sure to never go out of style!


I think the green material in this next purse is so unique! The designs in it really make the purse stand out.
Here are some wristlets I've been working on, also. A bride bought three of the first one for her wedding party because these are her wedding colors. Wouldn't these be beautiful wedding colors??

Here's a fun, trendy wristlet! The colors of black and pink together really make it stand out, and the silver flower really makes it POP!  :)
I wanted to try a quilted wristlet too. I liked this material because it has both black and brown in, so you never have to worry about changing it with your outfit. It's always going to match! :)

I hope you liked the purses and accessories! There are more pictures and information on them at my Etsy Shop, so feel free to visit it! Leave me a comment and let me know you visited :) Thanks for stopping by and I'll post some new pictures of other things I've been working on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment