Monday, March 8, 2010

My first post!

Creating this blog is so exciting! It seems like all the options are overwhelming at first, but it's so much fun customizing it. It might take me awhile to figure everything out completely, but hopefully with time I'll get it :)

Today I got some fabric to make my mom a purse. I'm so excited to start on it Wednesday that I wish Tuesday would fly by already. I'll definitely be posting some pictures of it as well as other purses I have already made on here as soon as I figure out how (haha).

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a newbie. I didn't realize you just started blogging. Well good job, you've already gotten my attention with that gorgeous purse. I suggest that at the one year mark of posting you hold a giveaway and give away one of those purses and you give it automatically for follower #7 on you blog (which would be me..lol). Happy blogging and thank you for following my humble lil ol blog.

    ReplyDelete