Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is in the Air!!!!

Hello everyone!! I'm in the process of moving from my apartment near my college back to my hometown. I'm finishing up a degree in Psychology and I'm moving on to a degree in Nursing at a school that is a little closer to home. I'm very excited! Between all the packing and studying for exams, I just thought I would give you a peek at what I've been up to. Here is the other coordinating coin purse to go with the turquoise and brown purse I made earlier! I love the zipper on it, perfect for holding all the essentials like credit cards and loose change!






 I just had to show off my business card with this photo. It's perfect! Here's a close up of one of them.




And I also have been going crazy with wristlets!!! They are my new found love to design and sew. Here is the first one I made. I got the idea around 8:00PM the other night for this one. I went to the fabric store and a little later I had this. What do you think????


I'm so excited because it matches the skirt I bought for Easter perfectly! It's the perfect size for carrying my camera, iphone, money, and credit cardsI love the Damask pattern on the fabric and I also wanted to give it an extra touch so I zig zag stitched the ribbon across the front.

 

Well there are my latest creations. You can check out the wristlet in my Etsy store. I hope you let me know what you think of them!

5 comments:

  1. I love the spring colors!!! It's so pretty and the zig zag stitch is cute too!! Looks great with your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - great job! I used to love to sew but now I'm not so motivated =(
    Stopping by from SITS to say hi.
    =)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see the attention to detail in your creations. Sweing is so theraputic, wish I had more time to do it!
    Hello from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! So Cool! I love your purses. I am a big purse fanatic so I will be visiting you store. Thanks for your follow on my blog as well:)

    ReplyDelete